The Book of Ramen: Low-cost International Gourmet Noodle Cookbook
The Book of Ramen:
Low-cost Gourmet Meals Using Instant Ramen Noodles
Great News For Ramen Eaters Everywhere!!!
Here is a collection of fast, delicious and nutritious recipes for Ramen, plus some history, background and cartoons. With this book you can throw something together for supper in a hurry, -- or elevate the humble Ramen noodle to haute cuisine.
Keep a copy in your kitchen, your backpack, your emergency supply kit. Or give a copy to that one person in your life who seems to be living on Ramen noodles.
History of Ramen Noodles
- Do noodles really grow on trees?
- How do they get ramen into those little packages?
- The recipes in this book are not your ordinary boring bowl of Ramen. However, you don't have to be Julia Child or Martha Stewart, either. But don't take our word for it. Here are a few for you to try.
- What's so funny about Ramen Noodles? Check out some silly noodle ideas.
- Like to know what other people think about The Book of Ramen? Here are some excerpts from TV and newspaper reviews.
Ron Konzak Home Page
- How to get your own copy of The Book of Ramen
- Just who would write a cookbook for Ramen Noodles, anyway?
Links to Other Ramen Pages
You are visitor number since April 10, 1997.
The Book of Ramen
14050 Madison Ave NE, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 U.S.A.
Last updated: 8/9/2007
WebMaster: Molnaire & Associates
© Copyright 1997 by Ron Konzak